Taught By: Mohamed Abdi - YMCA Advance qualified Personal Trainer, Specialised in exercie to Music, Resistance Trainer, Premier Circuit Trainer British Amature Weight Lifting Associaton (BOWLA) Certificate of sports Leaders Award(CSLA) Spinal Board Injury(Life Guard).
Aims And Objectives: For all students to learn about and be aware of the dynamics,the efficiency of the body and how to meet the demands of the enviroment without having to compromise. Also to make a link between healthy eating and obesity in youths!
Course Structure: * Anatomy and Physiology,
* Analysing Performance and comparing it against the perfect model.
* Evaluating Performance
* Skill Games ( Strategy and evasive games) to enhance stuctured thinking and winning methods.
* Swimming Using Different Strokes and gaining confidence in the water also part of survival skills.
* Wrestling Programme to enhance the skill level of self defence which can be an investment in todays ever changing
* Circuit Training helps the students and gives them an opportunity to build their stamina, a higher level of co-ordination and muscular endurance.
Assessment: Currently we enter our students for short course due to lack of space, gymnasium and outdoor facility but we are investing in more equipment and hopefully will take part in full GCSE in the forseeable near future insha'Allaah.
Facilities and Resources: Being a small school limits a lot of things never the less it doesn't stop us from structured competition and outdoor activities such as trips to Outward Bounds (survival/skill course) which are priceless for the students.
Also coming soon...
Also coming soon again...
Trips are to be posted soon