The School’s uniform is very distinctive and students wearing it are representing the school. It is very important therefore that whilst in uniform the students do not portray themselves and the school in a negative light, even outside of school premises and hours.
The Schools’ uniform has been designed to adhere to Islamic codes of modesty, and the students are expected to uphold this in the way in which they are dressed.
A School uniform enhances equality amongst students. Expensive and luxury items are not permitted as part of the uniform.
All items marked with an asterisk are to be purchased exclusively at John Lewis.
- Official school dark grey trousers*
- Official school Grey V neck jumper*
- Official School Blazer*
- Official School Tie*
- White school shirt
- Black or dark grey socks
- A plain white top maybe worn underneath the school shirt
- Plain black shoes
- Black or grey school coat (no motifs or labelled markings to be visible)
- Black plain school bag
- Polo Shirt in House colour with school logo*
- Official school Sweatshirt with school logo*
- Official school Jogging bottoms*
- After PE students must change back into correct school uniform before leaving the school premises
Non-School Uniform Day Rules
On non-uniform days, students will adhere to principles set out by the school to ensure students are modestly dressed. The following detail the basic rules which may be added to by the Head Teacher:
- No Jeans allowed
- No shirts with a slogan, logo, initials or forms of words which are offensive
- Trousers should be reasonably loose fitting and not tight
- No ‘hoodie’ sweatshirts allowed
- No leather/leather-look jackets allowed
- Clothing worn should be smart, clean and respectable